Learning Marketing Tips
- Building Trust With Your Online Marketing
- Email Marketing For Business
- Mini Skirts and Mini Brochures Have One Thing in Common – They Get Noticed!
- Envelope Design The Key To Sales Letters – Selling More of Your Stuff
- How to Increase Response Rate for Direct Mail For Business
- What Is The Best Promotion For HVAC Dealers?
- Can Mailing Birthday Cards For Business Clients Improve Customer Retention?
- Are You Being Out Gunned By Your Competition’s Marketing Brochures and Booklets?
- Types of Dental Postcards
- Butts In Chairs: The Purpose Of Dental Practice Advertising
What Others Are Saying
S.H.NYE Commercial Advisors
I’m very pleased with the quality. I had to use some low-res photos, but their process made our postcards really nice looking! We did a small mailer, and our broker is already getting several calls requesting a consultation/meeting. I’m very pleased with Wilson Printing. They made us look good!
M.L.Lifeworks Wellness Center
Wilson Printing produces high quality printing for our clinic. Their prices are very reasonable. Recently they designed and printed a Patient Pocket Folder for us. We provide the pocket folders to our patients so they have a convenient way of storing notes from their office visit. Wilson Printing designed a clean and simple pocket folder that looks terrific. We absolutely love them! We have already had several comments about the folders from our patients.
N.B.Chemilizer Products, Inc.
Hi guys! just wanted to let you know we received the postcards. They look great! The quality is quite good, and much thanks for adding the logo to our address at the last minute, I really appreciate everything your team did very much.
I have added you to my list of printers for future use. Thanks again for your hard work and infinite patience!
V.C.Do Good Creative
They provided fast service and a quality product. They kept in communication throughout each project and really made sure that we were happy with the final product. We will definitely use them again!
Dr. James Talley
“Wilson Printing created a Direct Mail Program for our office. We sent out over 300 special Christmas Cards in December of 2011 to our active and inactive patient list. Within three days we had patients coming in wanting to use their coupon. It is now Jan 19 and we still have people bringing in their coupon to get services and products.”
“This was a great promotion! Wilson Printing helped us with everything. It was a low stress, streamlined process. Wilson Printing knows how to create traffic using Direct Mail!”