Learning Marketing Tips
- Building Trust With Your Online Marketing
- Email Marketing For Business
- Mini Skirts and Mini Brochures Have One Thing in Common – They Get Noticed!
- Envelope Design The Key To Sales Letters – Selling More of Your Stuff
- How to Increase Response Rate for Direct Mail For Business
- What Is The Best Promotion For HVAC Dealers?
- Can Mailing Birthday Cards For Business Clients Improve Customer Retention?
- Are You Being Out Gunned By Your Competition’s Marketing Brochures and Booklets?
- Types of Dental Postcards
- Butts In Chairs: The Purpose Of Dental Practice Advertising
What Others Are Saying
M. A.Prudential Florida Realty
I just saw the brochures you printed for us and couldn’t be happier with them! What a fantastic job! When my boss saw the brochures, he was very excited. You made me look so good. We will definitely use your services again and will recommend you to other realtors here at the office.
Thank you for the quality, the price and the fast and courteous service!
G.H.George's Complete Auto
You guys always do a GREAT JOB on my stuff. It is always right on.
I guess I have it so good that I overlook sharing my appreciation and I do apologize for that. You guys are the best!!!
On time every time – Price stays as quoted – You find my mistakes prior to printing even after I approved it – The quality of the products are top notch – I don’t have to call and stay on top of you guys – Everyone is so friendly
I love you guys!
K.T.Lampert Home Therapy
The calls started rolling in on Monday. We have had a very good response to the postcard you designed for us. We are very pleased.
N.P.HiTech Safety Displays
I recently had some presentation file folders made by Wilson Printing. The quality is fantastic! It’s a great idea for promotional materials because the presentation folder has a tab so that it is a file folder. There is a better chance that the recipient will keep the presentation folder in their filing cabinet instead of treating it like junk mail. We went back and forth a few times on the art work. They made me aware of a couple of issues I had because I had provided too low of resolution graphics. The end result is a very professional presentation folder. I opted to skip the diagonal slots for the business cards. Instead I plan to stick my card onto the inner left side of the folder with blue craft removable mounting puddy. Thanks Wilson Printing for your help.
R.J.A., Exec VPSunrise Homes
We have had twelve people come into our sales center with the post card we mailed. Two of the people who came in are buying a new home from us. We are most certainly doing this program again.