Learning Marketing Tips
- Building Trust With Your Online Marketing
- Email Marketing For Business
- Mini Skirts and Mini Brochures Have One Thing in Common – They Get Noticed!
- Envelope Design The Key To Sales Letters – Selling More of Your Stuff
- How to Increase Response Rate for Direct Mail For Business
- What Is The Best Promotion For HVAC Dealers?
- Can Mailing Birthday Cards For Business Clients Improve Customer Retention?
- Are You Being Out Gunned By Your Competition’s Marketing Brochures and Booklets?
- Types of Dental Postcards
- Butts In Chairs: The Purpose Of Dental Practice Advertising
What Others Are Saying
I love the postcard, that basic design is what I’m looking for. We have added almost 200 new accounts with those postcards in just under 4 months.
G.H.George's Complete Auto Repair
On Time-Every Time! As a small business man, I have little time to chase an advertiser to produce and publish my ads. Wilson’s staff stays on top of it all. Their quality is excellent and very professional. I advertise a family business to predominantly a female market. Wilson’s gets that! Wow, can’t say enough about them.
J.I.The Keene Group, Inc.
“I wanted you to know that things are going great. The direct mail program we purchased from you is really working! We have gotten over 100 calls and as of today I have contracted 16 agents. With all of my competition using email marketing, you were correct that this is the best time to switch to direct mail. I’m happy, this is the best response we have gotten from Direct Mail in a very long time. Thanks.”
A.S.Attorney at Law
“Regarding my newsletter, I am very happy with your work and will, of course, use your services for my next newsletter. I received several requests for new Power of Attorney forms as a result of clients receiving the newsletter, and everyone who received the newsletter had positive comments about it.”
“The Pocket Folders you printed for us turned out great! The folders give a very professional look to our marketing materials. I really appreciate the time you spent with me to get our pocket folders designed and produced.”