Learning Marketing Tips
- Building Trust With Your Online Marketing
- Email Marketing For Business
- Mini Skirts and Mini Brochures Have One Thing in Common – They Get Noticed!
- Envelope Design The Key To Sales Letters – Selling More of Your Stuff
- How to Increase Response Rate for Direct Mail For Business
- What Is The Best Promotion For HVAC Dealers?
- Can Mailing Birthday Cards For Business Clients Improve Customer Retention?
- Are You Being Out Gunned By Your Competition’s Marketing Brochures and Booklets?
- Types of Dental Postcards
- Butts In Chairs: The Purpose Of Dental Practice Advertising
What Others Are Saying
M.O.Al's Window Tinting
Dr. James Talley
“Wilson Printing created a Direct Mail Program for our office. We sent out over 300 special Christmas Cards in December of 2011 to our active and inactive patient list. Within three days we had patients coming in wanting to use their coupon. It is now Jan 19 and we still have people bringing in their coupon to get services and products.”
“This was a great promotion! Wilson Printing helped us with everything. It was a low stress, streamlined process. Wilson Printing knows how to create traffic using Direct Mail!”
A.D.TSE Industries Inc.
I just want to take a quick moment here to thank you and the staff at Wilson Printing for bailing us out on the last order of labels that you printed up for us. We have been able to ship a few thousand dollars worth of product out the door because of your quick turn around. Any other way, the product would have sat in boxes for a few weeks just waiting for a label to go on a box, packed and out the door. We do appreciate your continued support.
It is with pleasure that I write to express my satisfaction with your company. It is not often that one deals with a company that truly understands the meaning of the words “customer satisfaction”. Your firm responds quickly to all of our printing needs and produces the finished product in a very short period of time. I very much appreciate that.
The professionalism and competence of your employees are something one does not often find in this day and age. Good work ethics come from the top, and I compliment you for building a company that instills those values in their employees. I want to thank you and recognize your employees for a job well done.
F.I.Veterans Funeral Care
Since I have been with Veterans Funeral Care (last 6 months) I have used Wilson Printing twice. Each time they have been so pleasure to work with. They are flexible with changes and their turn around time is very quick. I would highly recommend Wilson Printing.