Learning Marketing Tips
- Building Trust With Your Online Marketing
- Email Marketing For Business
- Mini Skirts and Mini Brochures Have One Thing in Common – They Get Noticed!
- Envelope Design The Key To Sales Letters – Selling More of Your Stuff
- How to Increase Response Rate for Direct Mail For Business
- What Is The Best Promotion For HVAC Dealers?
- Can Mailing Birthday Cards For Business Clients Improve Customer Retention?
- Are You Being Out Gunned By Your Competition’s Marketing Brochures and Booklets?
- Types of Dental Postcards
- Butts In Chairs: The Purpose Of Dental Practice Advertising
What Others Are Saying
P.E.Folding Shutters Corp
I have been receiving information from Kelsi Hale and decided to give Wilson Printing our first order. I loved their newsletter and asked if we could make it ours. They did a fabulous job! Came up with ideas that we never thought of through their design department. Plus received the order in a few days after approval! Thanks Kelsi and everyone involved.
G.G.Video Distribution Group
“Just ordered a new Drug Store list today. We got 50 new stores!! Yoohoo! Postcards work!”
P.S.Construction Equipment, Clearwater, FL
The fliers turned out wonderful. Thank you so much! When we are needing more or even something else I will definitely call you.
A.S.Attorney at Law
“Regarding my newsletter, I am very happy with your work and will, of course, use your services for my next newsletter. I received several requests for new Power of Attorney forms as a result of clients receiving the newsletter, and everyone who received the newsletter had positive comments about it.”
J.I.The Keene Group, Inc.
“I wanted you to know that things are going great. The direct mail program we purchased from you is really working! We have gotten over 100 calls and as of today I have contracted 16 agents. With all of my competition using email marketing, you were correct that this is the best time to switch to direct mail. I’m happy, this is the best response we have gotten from Direct Mail in a very long time. Thanks.”