Learning Marketing Tips
- Building Trust With Your Online Marketing
- Email Marketing For Business
- Mini Skirts and Mini Brochures Have One Thing in Common – They Get Noticed!
- Envelope Design The Key To Sales Letters – Selling More of Your Stuff
- How to Increase Response Rate for Direct Mail For Business
- What Is The Best Promotion For HVAC Dealers?
- Can Mailing Birthday Cards For Business Clients Improve Customer Retention?
- Are You Being Out Gunned By Your Competition’s Marketing Brochures and Booklets?
- Types of Dental Postcards
- Butts In Chairs: The Purpose Of Dental Practice Advertising
What Others Are Saying
Dr. James Talley
“Wilson Printing created a Direct Mail Program for our office. We sent out over 300 special Christmas Cards in December of 2011 to our active and inactive patient list. Within three days we had patients coming in wanting to use their coupon. It is now Jan 19 and we still have people bringing in their coupon to get services and products.”
“This was a great promotion! Wilson Printing helped us with everything. It was a low stress, streamlined process. Wilson Printing knows how to create traffic using Direct Mail!”
We could not have been happier with the customer service we received and the final product produced for us by Wilson Printing! Julie went above and beyond to meet our needs and the quality of our catalog exceeded our expectations.
R.L .M/I Homes Tampa Division
It is rare to have a vendor that makes your life easier and I appreciate you all! I really enjoy working with the team at Wilson Printing…
C.M.Premier Agent Group
You guys always have great marketing ideas for recruiting agents. Your mailers catch the attention of producers. We get good response and we contract agents. Your turn around has been fantastic and your prices are good. I would say that our agency’s experience with Wilson Printing has been excellent!
“The Pocket Folders you printed for us turned out great! The folders give a very professional look to our marketing materials. I really appreciate the time you spent with me to get our pocket folders designed and produced.”