Learning Marketing Tips
- Building Trust With Your Online Marketing
- Email Marketing For Business
- Mini Skirts and Mini Brochures Have One Thing in Common – They Get Noticed!
- Envelope Design The Key To Sales Letters – Selling More of Your Stuff
- How to Increase Response Rate for Direct Mail For Business
- What Is The Best Promotion For HVAC Dealers?
- Can Mailing Birthday Cards For Business Clients Improve Customer Retention?
- Are You Being Out Gunned By Your Competition’s Marketing Brochures and Booklets?
- Types of Dental Postcards
- Butts In Chairs: The Purpose Of Dental Practice Advertising
What Others Are Saying
You guys are the bomb! The tabbed presentation folder you created for us look great! I can’t wait to pass out to our client. These folders make our company look very professional.Thank you again for the fast turn around on this project.
E.C.FAMILY LIFE CHIROPRACTIC
We love doing business with you and your staff. You have a great customer service oriented business and we appreciate that you always do the job not just to our satisfaction but better.
Dr. GatzaGatza Chiropractic Arts
I have never before tried post cards to promote my practice. We do a lot of stress tests as a normal part of our promotion, but felt limited with time to do the stress tests.
We still do stress tests but have found that post cards allow us to reach qualified new patients that we would have not reached any other way.
I would highly recommend Wilson Printings New Patient Program.
C. V.Clear Echo Communications
I really appreciate the extra effort to get us a supply of brochures in time for our event last night. They are absolutely beautiful and we had some of our major leaders in the campaign at this event – so having the final piece has really helped us to look polished and put together.
We could not have been happier with the customer service we received and the final product produced for us by Wilson Printing! Julie went above and beyond to meet our needs and the quality of our catalog exceeded our expectations.