5 Reasons Why Sending Holiday Cards is Always a Good Idea
Mark Hale ‐ August 19, 2021
The mood in the country changes between October through December each year. Virtually all the people in the US celebrate the holiday season in one way or the other. People are happy and in a giving mood.
5 Reasons Why Sending Holiday Cards To Your Customers Is A Good Idea:
- My question to you is why would you not want to associate your business with the biggest event of the year. It’s huge and people are happy about it.
- Staying in front of your customer and prospective new clients is always a good idea. Sending holiday or Christmas cards is a great way to do this. It’s a PR world and anything you can do to generate goodwill is a good idea for your business.
- Custom Christmas cards help brand your business. In today’s world, your brand is the most important asset you have for your business, next to your customer database. Sending holiday/Christmas cards builds your brand and reinforces your relationship with your customers, clients, or patients.
- Include a coupon inside your holiday card to help boost your sales in the first quarter. Christmas cards have almost a 100% open rate and are an excellent way to deliver a “gift coupon”. We can send you samples of this if you like.
- Holiday cards let your customers, clients, or patients know that you appreciate their patronage.
Tips For Saving Money When Sending Out Christmas Cards For Your Business
It is always less expensive to buy in bulk. The more you buy the lower the cost per piece will be.
For quantities over 250 we can save you 50% on the cost of postage by mailing your holiday cards out using bulk presort postage.
Order early. We offer discounts beginning in July for early orders of holiday cards. It helps us manage the “Christmas card rush” that happens around Thanksgiving every year.
Always include a special gift coupon in your holiday card. The sales generated from doing this pay for the expense of sending the holiday cards out.
TIP: If you are in a service industry, such as financial advisors or real estate, it is a good idea to put a referral card in with your Christmas card.
TIP: If you would like to send something out more personal, we can print your card with your customer’s name on the front of the holiday card. Example “Alan, We Wish You the Happiest of Holidays”. Having the person’s name on the card adds a personal touch to your already personal holiday cards.
I hope this article gave you some ideas for your business for the upcoming holiday season. If you would like to see samples of holiday/Christmas cards or have a catalog sent to you, please click here.
Printing And Design
- Postcard Printing
- Business Brochures
- Booklet Printing
- Signs and Banners
- Customer Thank You Cards
- Custom Pocket Folders