It’s Easy Printing Green
Mark Hale ‐ February 9, 2016
Helping to save the environment is of concern for most people today. Printing is one of the most planet friendly industries around. You may think that going entirely digital is good for the environment but the amount of energy and toxic manufacturing of materials needed to use digital means as promotion will astound you.
Paper comes from trees and trees are a 100% renewable thing. Paper companies have huge farms where they plant and grow trees for paper production. Paper is easy to produce and is easy to recycled. In fact, most papers produced already contain at least 30% of recycled materials.
Here are a few printing green tips to help create products that are environmentally sustainable without sacrificing quality or price:
- Choose nontoxic inks, such as soy or vegetable-based inks, which are biodegradable.
- Consider nontoxic coatings, such as water-based or aqueous coatings. These provide a full-gloss finish without worrying about potentially toxic chemicals.
- Use up-to-date mailing lists that accurately target your audience. We can help you clean up your mailing list or get a good quality direct mail list.
- Choose a printer like Wilson Printing USA who can combine your mailing and printing projects at one location to save energy and reduce your costs.
- Select a printer that is committed to recycling all scraps, inks, and plates for less waste in landfills.
- Print smaller quantities on a run. Today the cost for short run printing has came way down. So no longer do you need to print thousands of brochures or booklets to save money.
We can help you conserve your costs and save the planet the extra pollution.
©2005-2016 Mark Hale, All Rights Reserved.
Printing And Design
- Postcard Printing
- Business Brochures
- Booklet Printing
- Signs and Banners
- Customer Thank You Cards
- Custom Pocket Folders