Mini Skirts and Mini Brochures Have One Thing in Common – They Get Noticed!
What is a Mini Brochure?
A mini brochure is small enough to fit into pockets and wallets. Mini brochures also provide enough marketing real estate to pack a huge punch for their size.
When everyone else is handing out a business card, here are a few tips for using mini brochures to set your business apart:
- Provide helpful tips, how-to information, industry resources, a calendar of events, etc. For example, a real estate agent should include home selling tips in their mini brochure.
- Consider including a tear-away portion, such as your business card, coupons, sample vouchers, etc. A tear off is a great way to include a referral card.
- Consider leaving a space blank to handwrite your own message when distributing pocket brochures.
- Include web links or QR codes for easy access to additional, detailed information.
- Create mini brochures as a convenient way to offer your warranty policy or service department information for quick and easy retrieval.
- Offer mini brochures with every purchase to provide store hours, upcoming promotions, and other important information.
The design of mini brochures should be for quick reading, due to the size. If you need help designing a creative marketing piece that packs a big punch in a little package, we’re here to help!