USPS Rolls Postage Rates Back to 1981 With Every Door Direct Mail
Over the years, postage rates have increased, making many feel that postage rates are too high for their budgets. The truth is, the United States Postal Service rolled out Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) for businesses a few years ago and effectively rolled postage rates back to the 1981 level. You can mail a super large 8.5 x 14 postcard to potential new customers for just .18 cents per card, a rate that has not been seen for 35 years!
With Every Door Direct Mail you can mail to entire carrier routes hitting every address and you qualify for the discounted postage rates. You do not need to buy a direct mailing list and this saves you more money. Is Every Door Direct Mail right for your business call us at 727-536-4173 we can answer your questions.
The follow is a list of business types that are ideally fitted for Every Door Direct Mail:
- Restaurants and night clubs
- Retail stores
- Home furnishing stores
- Dentists, Eye Doctors, Chiropractors
- New Car Dealers
- Medical Offices, Health Clinics, Emergency Clinic & Hospitals
- Dry Cleaners & Personal Service businesses
- Tax Preparation Centers
- Gyms, Health Clubs & Fitness Centers
- Storage centers and movers
- Real Estate Agents
- Home and auto insurance agents
- Beauty Salons & Health Spas
- Auto Repair Centers
- Car Washes
- Carpet Cleaning Services
- House Cleaning Services
- Pest Control
- Heating & AC
These are just a few business types that can benefit greatly from using EDDM to promote their businesses. Basically, any business that does business in a geographical area can use Every Door Direct Mail to deliver a high impact postcard, brochure, newsletter or booklet and save thousands of dollars.
More Every Door Direct Mail Facts You Need to Know
- Your direct mail piece does not need to be a postcard. You can use EDDM to mail newsletters, brochures, booklets and catalogs.
- Your mail piece must be taller than 6.125″ or longer than 11.5″ and smaller than 12″x15″
- You must be mailing only to zip codes in city routes
- You must be willing to accept a delivery time of 7-14 business days. So plan your promotion and allow for appropriate lead-time.
Every Door Direct Mail can be a powerful tool to increase your businesses sales. It is easy and affordable. We can help you develop an effective direct mail piece that fits your business’s needs and also the USPS regulations for Every door Direct Mail. Call us at 727-536-4173 to get started.
©2005-2016 Mark Hale, All Rights Reserved.