The Power of the Printed Word
Mark Hale ‐ January 29, 2014
You may think that the entire world has gone electronic and you would probably be correct. Computers, smart phones and other electronic gadgets are everywhere. What is the best way to use technology to grow your business?
While many people may spend a vast majority of their time staring at a computer screen, the printing world still plays a major part in the media mix we encounter in our daily lives.
There is so much competition in electronic media that it can be difficult to cut through the clutter and create interest in your service. This is especially true when it comes to advertising and promoting your products.
It is always a good idea to put something solid in a prospects or customers hands. Something tangible and solid cuts through the clutter and makes and impression.
Here are a few ways that promotional materials such as postcards, brochures, flyers, manuals and catalogs have stood the test of time:
- Convenience. Many people prefer print materials they can read at their leisure.
- Credibility. Printed promotional materials are perceived as being more credible than electronic marketing.
- Targeted. Separate print promotions can be easily targeted to a specific demographic group, market segment, or geographic region.
- Customized information. Printed materials utilizing variable data technology can be easily customized to offer the perfect amount of product information or different messaging across various audiences.
- Print to Web. QR Codes and PURL technology allow customization and tie print to web. You can direct someone directly to a page on the Internet to nurture interest into desire for your product or service.
- Quality control. Print media allows you to control the color, quality, and crispness of product photos and other design elements in your promotional materials.
- Staying power. Print marketing offers an enduring message that can be seen again and again. There’s something special about holding a printed document in your hands that no amount of electronic wizardry can ever replace. It is personal and your message is real. There is virtually no competition, it is you and your customer.
Looking for Pricing? Click Here!
Our team is here to help you out when you’re ready to unleash your printing magic! We specialize in unique custom marketing mailers down to a simple postcard. It you need more business you should call us at 727-536-4173.
©2005-2014 Mark Hale, All Rights Reserved
Printing And Design
- Postcard Printing
- Business Brochures
- Booklet Printing
- Signs and Banners
- Customer Thank You Cards
- Custom Pocket Folders