Trade Show Checklist
Mark Hale ‐ October 23, 2015
Trade shows and home shows offer you the best opportunity to get face time with prospects and generate leads for your business. It also can cause stress in pulling it together. Trade shows can be a lot of work, but they also offer you an opportunity to reach new prospects and sell your product.
The following is a short list of things you might need for your trade show:
- Do you have new products? Do you have a special offer for the show? A banner will help you to draw attention to your booth.
- Promotional flyers. You have to have something to put in the hands of interested prospects.
- Giveaway registration. The bigger the ticket item you are selling, the more important it is for you to have a giveaway because you need a way to capture names of potential prospects to follow up on.
- Extra Extension cords. Some venues supply basic services. Electrical cords are considered basic by some and not with others. It never hurts to have a back up just in case.
- Novelty pens with your logo and phone number are ideal.
- Note pads. Note pads also make great giveaway items. You can get them made with your logo on them.
- Lead sheets. You invested a lot of time and money to participate in the trade show, so you need to a way to keep track of the leads you get from the show.
- Balloons: Helium tanks are usually affordable to rent. Balloons are a way to attract attention to your booth.
- Plenty of business cards.
- Packing tape
- Paper towels
©2005-2015 Mark Hale, All Rights Reserved.
Printing And Design
- Postcard Printing
- Business Brochures
- Booklet Printing
- Signs and Banners
- Customer Thank You Cards
- Custom Pocket Folders