Customer Welcome Packet
Mark Hale ‐ December 27, 2013
A great way to build trust and form a strong relationship with new customers is by providing them with a new customer welcome packet. Customer welcome packets are a great way to introduce and inform customers of other things you do and also to introduce key employees they will be working with.
A welcome packet can be as simple as a four or eight page color brochure to custom envelopes stuffed with a welcome letter from your CEO, various flyers, samples, brochures and product cards.
Here are a few ideas on how to create a welcome packet that is not only thoughtful, but is useful:
- Include a thank you letter for choosing your business.
- Provide information on your office hours, billing policies, warranty information, etc.
- Make it easy for customers to contact you by providing names and contact information for your billing department, office manager, etc.
- Provide answers to frequently asked questions, a list of industry resources and information and links to websites that may be helpful.
- Cross-sell by providing information about related products and services your customers may be interested in. This is where brochures and sell sheets designed for specific products or services comes in handy.
- Include a customer survey that encourages feedback and ideas for improvement.
- Consider organizing your information into a tabbed presentation file folder or pocket folder to help keep important documents inone central location.
- Include testimonials from satisfied customers.
- Boost referrals by including information about your customer referral policy.
If you’d like help creating the perfect welcome kit for your business, or want other ideas on how to stay in touch with your customers, such as brochures, newsletters, coupons or direct mail campaigns, we’re here to help! Contact us.
Printing And Design
- Postcard Printing
- Business Brochures
- Booklet Printing
- Signs and Banners
- Customer Thank You Cards
- Custom Pocket Folders